Gemini Offers Aluminum and Stainless Steel Fabricated Letters & Logos Made-to-Order
Cannon Falls, MN— April 30, 2018— Gemini, an industry leader in the wholesale manufacture of dimensional letters, logos and plaques, announces a wider range of sizes for its made-to-order fabricated aluminum and stainless steel letters and logos.
From precision-fabricated stainless steel letters just two inches high to fabricated aluminum letters and logos up to 10 feet tall, Gemini offers a vast range of wholesale fabrication solutions to meet the design specifications of Authorized Gemini Reseller partners.
“Our fabricated metal products offer a rich, distinctive look that portray strength and stability, with a wide range of options to elegantly express clients’ brand promises,” said Robert Bednarski, VP at Gemini.
Gemini’s fabricated metal letters and logos feature:
- Letter heights from 2” to 36” tall with return depths from 1/2” to 6”
- Industry-leading strokes as narrow as 3/8”
- Corrosion-resistant Alloys 304 and 316 stainless steel
- Titanium coated stainless steel option for installation in harsh environments
- Robust structural quality from 16” up to 120” tall
- Premium 2.3 mm face and 1.5 mm return thickness
- Return depths from 2” to 6”
- Precision MIG welded for highest levels of quality and strength
Gemini fabricated metal letters and logos are made-to-order in North America and expertly handcrafted. Orders are produced in as few as 10 days upon approval of the artwork. Customers can choose from a wide selection of material options, metal finishes and unlimited paint colors, plus UL-certified LED lighting solutions and numerous mounting options.
Gemini, a family-owned company, is an industry leader with over 50 years of sign product manufacturing experience, including dimensional letters, logos, plaques, and custom plastic sheet extrusion. With seven manufacturing sites across the USA, Canada and Mexico, Gemini’s products are backed by an industry-leading guarantee, and sold exclusively through an authorized reseller network. For more information, visit GeminiSignProducts.com.